Downtown Nevada City
Oh Nevada City! Summer is such a fabulous time to fall in love with your hometown (again). With so many events, activities, outdoor adventures and fun things to do, it’s hard to stop and take a moment to marvel at what an amazing community we live in. Tonight marks the final Nevada City First Friday Art Walk for the year, but there are still lots of other great summer activities coming up, who’s going to the Nevada County Fair next week?
Here are a few of my favorite summer activities:
- Swimming at the South Yuba River
- Farmers Markets: Nevada City Farmers Market and Nevada County Growers Market
- Outside Inn Free Veggie Cart
- First Friday Art Walk (August 5th)
- Summer Activities for Kids
- Outdoor Activities
- Movies Under the Pines (August 27th)
- Nevada County Concert Band (August 28th)
- Nevada County Fair (August 10th-14th)
- Sierra BrewFest (August 27th)
- Uncorked Wine Tasting (August 27th)
- Nevada City Film Festival (September 8th-11th)
- Camping at the Inn Town Campground
Thanks to all of you for your continued support of the InnSide Nevada City blog. If you’re looking for more inspiration of fun things that are happening in our area, follow me on Instagram or check out the Visit Nevada City Instagram.
© 2016 InnSide Nevada City, Photos by Erin Thiem and Lenkaland Photography
I’m sorry to miss tonight, but I’ll be at the Fair – working two shifts in Ponderosa Hall.