https://i0.wp.com/visitnevadacityca.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/ttd-dogs.jpg?fit=1600%2C630&ssl=1 630 1600 erin https://visitnevadacityca.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/header-logo-vncca.png erin2022-08-26 10:22:052022-08-26 10:22:05National Dog Day
Did you know today is National Dog Day? Here are 10 dog friendly activities in Nevada City and Grass Valley.
- Visit the Dogs Run Free dog park in Condon Park in Grass Valley
- Volunteer to be a dog walker with Sammie’s Friends
- Go camping at the Inn Town Campground
- Take a hike, check out a few more dog friendly recommendations (Deer Creek Tribute Trail, Buttermilk Bend Trail, Cascade Canal).
- Eat outside, check out California Organics or Tofanelli’s.
- Order a Pup Cup from Caroline’s with your coffee drink.
- Organize your dogs costume for either Halloween or Victorian Christmas
- Go shopping at Gray Goose, check out the dog art totes, Presidential Pet mugs or laugh away with poop bingo.
- Follow the path of The Amazing Fezzwig, how many of his pit stops did you find in Nevada City?
- Take a tour at Empire Mine Historic State Park