https://i0.wp.com/visitnevadacityca.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/IMG_5847.jpg?fit=900%2C600&ssl=1 600 900 erin https://visitnevadacityca.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/header-logo-vncca.png erin2021-07-12 09:00:342021-07-11 16:17:45Nevada City Summer Bucket List
Nevada City Summer Bucket List
We are in the heat of summer vacation in Nevada City and we thought we’d give you a round up of 10 ideas of things to do.
Summer Bucket List Ideas:
- Grab an ice cream cone at Treats.
- Check out one of the summer events (Movies Under the Pines, California Worldfest, First Friday Art Walk, Nevada County Fair, Nevada City Summer Nights, Grass Valley Thursday Night Market, Nevada City Film Festival)
- Take a tour of the mine at Empire Mine State Historic Park
- Check out the Points of Historical Interest walking tour map of Nevada City, the tree tour or join one of the Folk Trails Hiking Club local history walks (2021 season kicks off in August).
- Go camping at the Inn Town Campground
- Sierra Harvest Food Love Farm U Picks veggies or Riverhill Farm U Pick berries
- Go ride your bike at the new Gateway Bike Park in Penn Valley or take a lap on the Hoot Trail off Pioneer Trail.
- Take the family dog on an outing, either for a hike or to the dog park.
- Rent a Stand Up Paddle Board on Scotts Flat Lake
- Go for a dip in the South Yuba River
© 2021 InnSide Nevada City, Photos © by Erin Thiem