https://i0.wp.com/visitnevadacityca.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/A41A6987.jpg?fit=1800%2C1200&ssl=1 1200 1800 erin https://visitnevadacityca.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/header-logo-vncca.png erin2022-07-29 11:59:052022-07-29 11:59:05Nevada City Bucket List
We are in the heat of summer vacation in Nevada City and we thought we’d give you a round up of 10 ideas of things to do.
Summer Bucket List Ideas:
- Grab an ice cream cone at Treats.
- Check out one of the summer events (Movies Under the Pines, First Friday Art Walk, Nevada County Fair, Jerry Bash, Nevada County Concert Band, Nevada City Film Festival)
- Take a tour of the mine at Empire Mine State Historic Park
- Check out the Points of Historical Interest walking tour map of Nevada City, the tree tour or join one of the Folk Trails Hiking Club local history walks (we’ve expanded our 2022 dates).
- Go camping at the Inn Town Campground, top tip is to pick a Sunday-Thursday for best availability and pricing.
- Learn about agriculture in Nevada County and go on a Sierra Harvest Farm tour
- Go ride your bike at the new Gateway Bike Park in Penn Valley or take a lap on the Hoot Trail off Pioneer Trail or check out the new Parliament Trail.
- Take the family dog on an outing, either for a hike or to the dog park.
- Rent a Stand Up Paddle Board on Scotts Flat Lake
- Go for a dip in the South Yuba River
© 2022 InnSide Nevada City, Photos © by Erin Thiem