https://i0.wp.com/visitnevadacityca.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/04/A41A6804.jpg?fit=1800%2C1200&ssl=1 1200 1800 erin https://visitnevadacityca.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/header-logo-vncca.png erin2023-04-04 15:35:362023-04-04 15:35:36Spring Activities
Hello Spring, with so many fun things happening around our community, here’s a shout out to a few more fun activities. The flowers are blooming, we’ve all excited about spring.
Celebrate the Arts
- Join one of the local photos walks, if you’ve missed some of the open to the public Nevada County Camera Club walk there are still a few more, to help celebrate Photo Month in Nevada County.
- Check out Community Asian Theatre of the Sierra’s production of Great Leap opens at the Historic Nevada Theatre.
- Check out live music at The Miners Foundry, The Center for the Arts, Music in the Mountains or InConcert Sierra.
- Participate in the Sierra Poetry Festival
- Get a tarot card reading at the Nevada City Psychic Fair
- Celebrate artisans at the Nevada City Miners Foundry Nevada City Craft Fair.
- Take a class at ASiF or drop by it one of their many events.
Earth Day Ideas
- Nevada City Chamber of Commerce is hosting a brand new Earth Fest Street Fair, Saturday, April 23rd
- Participate in the BYLT NatureFest, Saturday, April 8th
- Check out the spring blooms around downtown Nevada City or visit the Crystal Hermitage Garden and enjoy the tulips.
- Sit outside and just take a moment to breath.
- Go for an urban hike and walk to the Deer Creek Tribute Trail or explore Nevada City neighborhoods, or join us for the free history hikes with Folk Trails Hiking Club, Thursday, April 13th, 5pm at the Nevada City Chamber of Commerce.
Grass Valley Events
- Grass Valley Car Show, Saturday, May 6th
- TDS Enduro Mountain Bike event, April 28th-30th
- Grass Valley Home and Garden Show, April 22nd and 23rd, Nevada County Fairgrounds
- Grass Valley Old West Show, May 12th and 13th
- Or just take a stroll through downtown, support small businesses, have a glass of wine, go out to eat.
Or maybe it’s tine to dust off the camping gear and join the fun at the Inn Town Campground. Spring is a beautiful time to come camping before it gets too hot.
Upcoming events include:
- Inn Town Campground Easter Egg Hunt, Saturday, April 8th, 3:30 *for campers only
- Vote for the Inn Town Campground in the USA Today 10Best Top RV Park Campground, voting available every day in the month of April.