https://i0.wp.com/visitnevadacityca.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Summer-Activities.png?fit=1200%2C627&ssl=1 627 1200 erin https://visitnevadacityca.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/header-logo-vncca.png erin2015-05-22 08:55:342015-05-21 06:08:37Summer Fun
Happy Memorial Day Weekend. Looking to start planning your summer fun, here are a few of my favorite summer activities.
- Swimming at the South Yuba River
- Farmers Markets: Nevada City Farmers Market, Nevada County Growers Market, Grass Valley Thursday Night Market
- Outside Inn Free Veggie Cart
- First Friday Art Walk
- Summer Activities for Kids
- Outdoor Activities
- Farm to Table Dinner
- Outdoor Concerts (Nevada County Concert Band, Summer Nights, Bear Yuba Land Trust show, Music in the Mountains Summer Fest).
- Nevada City Soapbox Derby
What are you favorite summer fun activities? If you’re on Instagram, feel free to use the #VisitNevadaCity and share some of the reasons why you love our community, or just leave a comment here.
I’ve never lived in a place with so much to do! And with so many great people! Thank you, Erin, for being one of the people who make this area so wonderful!
I just love living here so much. Lots to do, incredible art community, and so many new friends! Thanks for doing this great blog, I love when a new post comes out to see what’s coming up 🙂