Hello September! The Outside Inn crew wants to take a deep breath and marvel at another amazing summer season. We get so many repeat guests who come year after year. Many visitors swim in the river, others attend local events, like the Nevada City Classic and the Worldfest and lots of guests celebrated loved ones at weddings. So thanks to all the repeat guests, the newcomers and locals who sent their family and friends to hang out with us at the Outside Inn this summer. We cannot wait till we open the Inn Town Campground and have even more options for folks to stay in our sweet little town.
A few of favorite blog posts this summer were:
- Outside Inn Free Veggie Cart
- Farm to Table Dinner
- Nevada City Farmers Market
- Nevada City Soapbox Derby
- Swimming at the South Yuba River
- Outside Magazine Best Towns Wild Card
- Kid Friendly Summer Activities
And I love fall… I love everything about it. So for those of you who aren’t familiar with all the fun in September/October/November here are a few past blog posts to check out:
- Fall Color
- KVMR Celtic Festival (October 3-4)
- Nevada City First Friday Art Walk (September 4th and October 2nd)
- Nevada City Film Festival (September 10-13)
- Open Studios Tour (October 10th an 11th and 17th and 18th)
- Constitution Day Parade (September 13th)
While I say love our community on a regular basis, and thoroughly enjoy reading why you guys love our community for my annual crazy giveaway, it is fun to remember on a daily basis why we call Nevada City home. While it still feels like summer here, we’re all excited about the changing of the seasons. Oh, and there’s still time to enter the giveaways from last week’s Uncorked Wine Tasting post…
© 2015 InnSide Nevada City, photos by Erin Thiem
One of my favorite Fall things to do is the Open Studios Tour: http://thecenterforthearts.org/openstudiostour-post/
Also, a great beginning of September thing to do is the Friends of the Library Book Sale – Sept 5th from 9 am – 3 pm at the Doris Foley Library in Nevada City.
Thank you Erin
I am sorry to see summer go. But looking forward to the fall weather!